ADAC is a supplier of engineered products to the world automotive industry. Our mission is to continually create customer satisfaction, enabling our business to prosper, thereby providing jobs for our employees and a reasonable return for our shareholders.
Fundamental to success for ADAC are these basic values:
People: Our people are the source of our strength, provide our corporate intelligence, and determine our reputation and vitality. Respect, empowerment, alignment and teamwork are our core human values.
Products: Our products will be designed and developed with proven processes and technologies to satisfy our customers’ needs. Innovation will drive our product offerings.
Profits: Our profits will measure the results of our efforts and the satisfaction we provide to our customers. Profits are required to survive and grow.
Community: Our community will know us to be a collection of caring men and women who will work to improve our environment and enrich the lives of those around us.
Top management puts these values into practice through establishing, implementing and maintaining a business operating system (BOS) in conformance to various international standards. We will use all elements of the BOS to demonstrate our commitment toward the following:
- Prevention of pollution from current and future activities that may or do have the potential for significant environmental impacts.
- Fulfillment of all compliance obligations set forth by applicable rules, regulations and customer requirements.
- Utilize best in class product development, state of the art manufacturing processes, and a relentless pursuit of improvement to deliver customer satisfaction.
- The continual improvement of the Business Operating System to enhance performance and drive positive change throughout the organization.
- The utilization of externally provided processes, products and services that conform to customer and ADAC requirements. These include: sub-assemblies, sequencing, sorting, rework, calibration, training, consulting, maintenance, plus many more.
This Policy sets the framework for the whole of the BOS and will be used by Top Management to ensure continuing suitability, adequacy and effectiveness of the system.
The Business Operating Policy is communicated to all ADAC Automotive employees and also to all persons working for or on behalf of ADAC. It is also readily available to the public via our Internet website: https://www.adacautomotive.com/. Inquiries regarding the ADAC Business Operating System should be made to the Communications & Public Relations Manager at 616-957-0311.
Need a Safety Data Sheet?
Find what you need at our online database which houses all of our SDS’s for all materials and chemicals used in-house at ADAC.